Thursday, April 27, 2006

*Letters to France*

I know this probably wouldn't count as technology, but I remember in my high school French class we were required to choose a pen pal from France, and we would exchange letters each week. I found this to be extremely interesting, because not only was I learning the language in a more hands-on and fun way, but I was also building a friendship with someone from another country. Through our letters, we exchanged interesting information and answered each other's questions regarding our own countries, which allowed us to teach each other. I found this experience to be an unforgettable one, and I just thought I would share the idea, because I think it is wonderful to allow students to engage in this type of communication and learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home