Thursday, April 20, 2006

Preschool Education

The other night at work, I happened to be discussing several issues with a co-worker. During the conversation, we shifted to the subject of her three year old son. She started telling me how she placed her son in a preschool for two year olds; I had never heard of that. I knew of daycares that simply care for the children and allow them to play together and learn their manners, but I was not aware that children of such an early age were provided with such an advanced education. At age two, her son is already working with computers! I remember the first time I was introduced to a computer was in at least the second or third grade. I was just amazed that the opportunities are so much wider and more advanced now. This puts me at ease to know that my children will definitely have the chance at a better education than I have, and I have been blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home